Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If any of you think you have the best daughter-in-law in the whole world you are all dead wrong. Jacque is the best daughter anyone could ever be blessed with. And Curt blessed my life by marrying her. She endured her computer-illiterate mother-in-law's inability to post a picture on a blog. I think I understand it. Thanks for being so patient with me, Jacque, you are a sweetheart and I love you dearly.

We had a fun Memorial Day yesterday. The day started out with Jacob and Rob posting flags around our neighborhood. What a grand site to see the American flag flying in so many yards. Ammon went to a Diamondback's game (too bad they lost). Jacob went to Sunsplash, had a ton of fun, and got sunburnt. Rob, Jared and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Dana's for swimming and a cookout. Rob's siblings and their families were there. It was a nice crowd. Grandma furnished the meat and the rest of us filled in with salads and desserts. Rob became the official griller.

As soon as we got home, Rob began packing for his week stay in Yuma. He finally got out the door at about 6:00pm. He hates to leave.

Hope all of you had a great 3 day weekend in remembrance of those who died for our country and our freedom.

3 comments:

  1. You did great mom! And i am the one who's blessed to be apart of your family now! The pictures look great, we're are so glad you had a nice weekend! We love you and can't wait to talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely, you do have the best daughter in law in Jacque, but I am bias!!!! I also have the best son in law in Curtis. We are very lucky aren't we. I am so excited for your family. Things seem to be going great in so many ways. Patience is a virtue, but hard to have most days. I am so excited for Jared and his great progress. Yeah for him. Ammon will miss you guys for sure, but hopefully his stay here will be what he wants, and Jacob is going to be the hit of yuma for sure. I wish you all the luck and hope we get to see you before you really go. We will not be home until June 14th, so good luck in the house finding and now we have the blogs to keep up on each other. Love you guys a ton, thanks for loving my girl, it means the world to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with you, Jacque is a keeper!!! Your blog is looking great by the way. Time for an update? We need to hear about your family and how you guys are holding up over there?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My most favorite place to be is in the pines with my family. My second is Nauvoo, IL